• Автор темы BESTSPEEDEROFWORLD
  • Дата начала

Golden Star

Дворянин
Член команды
Администратор игры
Супер модератор
Оценка реакций
That time, when players used only their hands, has gone) And we can not change this)) How much players can you find nowadays, who doesn't use any easering things, such as FA or PA? Not so much, right? I believe that if someone decided to make the only one ranking list, that 'someone' should take the most accurate criterias. Actually as Zeled said.
And, at the same time, if we want more analytics - we should count all the parametres and do several ranking lists. But you are right in mind, that we can not exactly know who is the best in the world))

DeletedUser27002

Гость
But you can't any of these rankings mean globally

My goal is exactly to see global ranking for all players who plays low classic levels well.

I know that for 99 % speed players, nowadays, scripts and FA are something normal...
About 6 years ago, there was PA only...

It's modern, current rules for international championships, so it could be bad, unfair, disgusting and so on... - but it's current most global and common rules. So I'd like to see list of best players exactly for most common rules for championships.

N.B. And yes - especially I would better play on 6-years-old rules. But it's not common. So it makes no sense.

DeletedUser

Гость
We don't care about raised/high start, so we don't care about 653 or + cuz that don't require really skillz.

For this 50 players , we looked in some points :

Start skillz (26p or 6 mines) [tourney setting]
Snipe/Backtime/etc skillz
Statistics/number of victory of players
Resultat in important tournament (.masters .uk etc) or in international match country vs country

That is 60% of the ranking

The other 40% is 1v1 who would win a 1v1 in this guy x vs this guy y etc

- - - - - Добавлено чуть позже - - - - -

It's a nonsense.
Everytime, when you are saying "best", you must say best IN WHAT. Here, there are confusing data. Somebody plays with scripts, somebody plays without them. Somebody uses premium functions, somebody uses some of them, somebody doesn't use them. Somebody likes and attends long speed rounds / short speed rounds / speed rounds from starting level 26 pts. / 653 pts. / 2138 pts. / 12130 pts. Somebody uses off style, somebody uses deff style. Somebody likes Bash rounds / CAT rounds / Classic rounds / special rounds. And is better a player who in 4 speed rounds is twice a winner and twice with 0 points, or a player who in 4 speed rounds is twice 3rd and twice 4th? If you don't respond to these questions, you are NEVER able to create a quality list :)

For example a me, I feel insulted, because I am not in such a list of best players and I wasn't one of players who were creating the list.
Despite I am the author of the best speed-Wiki in the world (in Czech Wiki), despite I was holding the world record of points made in tournament in tournament played by tournament system and the Winner of Tribal Olympics 2012 on .nl :) ... and I have more achievements :) So I should be in some of rankings, but it means that more than one ranking system is necessary.

we know you. You suck. You can't be in this list of 50 best

Pan1csBunny

Элитный кавалерист
TWM 2015
IFC 2014
Оценка реакций
We don't care about raised/high start, so we don't care about 653 or + cuz that don't require really skillz.

For this 50 players , we looked in some points :

Start skillz (26p or 6 mines) [tourney setting]
Snipe/Backtime/etc skillz
Statistics/number of victory of players
Resultat in important tournament (.masters .uk etc) or in international match country vs country

That is 60% of the ranking

The other 40% is 1v1 who would win a 1v1 in this guy x vs this guy y etc

Can you show me your data, this ranking based on?)

90% from this list have never played 1 vs 1 with each other before)

So, I am totally sure, that this ranking was making like:
-guys, what do you think about this player?
-oh, he is good at backtime and snipe, but he is bad at starting from the low leveles)
-so, on what place should we put him?
-let put him betwen player2 and player3)
-ok)

P.S.: this is a good idea to make global ranking, but you should have some data and formulas...
There is Inter server Championship 2015 on masters server now and I think it is a good source to take out any data...You may take screenshotes of player ranking after 1, 2 or(and) 3 hour after the game start, and then based your list on this rankings) Also you should name players, who release this list, to make all your work more objective.

DeletedUser11411

Гость
Вообще конечно жестко что на русском форуме общаются по английски) Как обстоят дела на английском серве я конечно не знаю, но на немецком мне никто по русски категорически не отвечал

DeletedUser27002

Гость
Вообще конечно жестко что на русском форуме общаются по английски)

Скоростные миры нашего сервера в большей чем другие наши миры степени международная площадка, поэтому мы не запрещаем игрокам ру-спида общаться без дополнительного перевода на русский.
Я понимаю что кому-то читать неудобно и приношу за это наши извинения.

Pan1csBunny: mighty plus :)

Последнее редактирование модератором:

DeletedUser

Гость
Knizhnik... I littlebit understand you. I am Czech ex-deputy of speed admin. I recommended creating of international section of Czech TW forum. It hasn't been done.
Additionally, I have never punished players for using their language - including unenglish languages. I have google translate, I have my brain, let's let you speak how you want :) I have the same problems with English - when I go to one of unenglish forums, in 75 % if I write in English only, it is deleted, sometimes I get card from moderators. So please, let's at least here and on .cz behave like people... Thanks.

So, I am totally sure, that this ranking was making like:
-guys, what do you think about this player?
-oh, he is good at backtime and snipe, but he is bad at starting from the low leveles)
-so, on what place should we put him?
-let put him betwen player2 and player3)
-ok)

That's sure :)

It requires.

we know you. You suck. You can't be in this list of 50 best

I don't know who you are, but try to play without FA and PA (and scripts... logically). Then say something to me. That's why I suggested more rankings, because mixing botters with only FA and PA players, bashers and no PA no FA players is just nonsense.
Additionally I said that I should have been one of these who were creating the rankings as an expert for speed rounds :)
I just don't think I suck, it is just another type of playing and thinking. And I won Speed Olympics and set world record in tournament system, so I can't can't anything :D Only you think that off style from 26-100 points is something more, being from west Europe means automatically to be a good player etc. Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense. Nothing is how you are saying it.

Brameow

Конный лучник
Член команды
TWM 2015
Модератор
Оценка реакций
Уже в который раз меня заставляет улыбнуться высказывание "сделайте рейтинг по тем, кто играет без премиума и скриптов", если я правильно использовал переводчик. Ладно, я вру. Не улыбнуться, а дико заржать, протирая пыль под столом.
Рейтинг по разным уровням и разным типам раундов сделать имеет смысл. Но вот делать рейтинг тех, кто играет без премиума - полный бред. Покажи мне хоть одного игрока, который без помощника по грабежам выиграет у человека, умеющего хоть немного фармить. Толку от такого рейтинга? Отсортировать фермеров?

For the umpteenth time makes me smile saying "make rating on those who play without a premium and scripts," if I used a translator. Okay, I'm lying. Do not smile, and the neighing wildly, wiping the dust under the table.
Rating of different levels and different types of rounds to make sense. But do the rating of those who play with no premium - complete nonsense. Show me a player who has no assistant looting win a man who knows how little farm. To sense from such a rating? Sort farmers?

DeletedUser11411

Гость
Knizhnik... I littlebit understand you. I am Czech ex-deputy of speed admin. I recommended creating of international section of Czech TW forum. It hasn't been done.
Additionally, I have never punished players for using their language - including unenglish languages. I have google translate, I have my brain, let's let you speak how you want :) I have the same problems with English - when I go to one of unenglish forums, in 75 % if I write in English only, it is deleted, sometimes I get card from moderators. So please, let's at least here and on .cz behave like people... Thanks.
ok) I'm not admin and have nothing against если я еще не забыл школу) не буду вам мешать..

DeletedUser42079

Гость
In case your need some formulas and tables to be parsed, you're welcome :p

List without no criteria is a nonsense to me.

Верх